Monday, February 8, 2010

It's my day

7 February. Sg Way. Happy birthday to me.. Thanks to Emak and Abah for bringing me up. There's no word to express my feelings, at this age, I should have understood, the sacrifice that emak and abah did to bring up me and all my sisters. Now and then I will love you,forever and ever,. Only Allah will reward both of you in your life and next in hereafter.

It is now my turn to bring up my own children. The challenge is still there, maybe in different ways. The anology is that, maybe those days my parents can only afford to provide me with one small sampan/kolek in order for me to cross the river, and finally I succeed. Nowadays I'm not so sure if those sampan will make my children  cross the river safely. Even if I can provide them with speed boat, will they be able to reach the riverbanks safely?????

One thing for sure, I always believe that in our life, firstly identify the challenge, then only we can find ways how to overcome the challanges. There's no short cut to succeed, strive for jannah is the only goals, and its all begin from the very first beginning of our lives.

Thanks to emak and abah for giving me life and thanks to my family members and friends  to make it so meaningful.

To my hubby, thanks to all the special ways you brighten my days with your own way,for better or worse, I believe you are the inspiration for me to become what I am today, besides my mum and dad.

Laisa la ha min du nillahi ka Shifah,
No protection except from Allah the Guardian.
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...